Naruto: Shinobi Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The age of shinobi is nigh. A new generation of ninja warriors rise after 100 years. There is little to no peace in this world of devastating wars and conflict...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Opening has been delayed...

Guideline: Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teru
Genin
Genin
Teru

Ryo : 474

Ninja File
Chakra Reserve:
Guideline: Stats Left_bar_bleue150/150Guideline: Stats Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Guideline: Stats Empty
PostSubject: Guideline: Stats   Guideline: Stats EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:57 am

Stats

What are the stats?
A ninja must hone his or skills through more than one method, one of which being the training of stats. They define how fast you may move, react, or even display the differences in strength between one or more ninja. A training system has been developed to increase the ranking level of each stat. Not all stats may be equal to each other after training one or more areas, so everyone can be at different levels of power in different fields.

Now, just what are these stats that you have to train up in order to become the strongest? There are five of them, and all play a key role in character development. Any of these can be trained up, or they can be left alone. It all depends on you. If you want to focus on one stat specifically, you have the ability to do so.

• Strength: The physical property of a ninja displaying the capabilities of their muscles. Determines how much one can carry, or overpower in combat. The higher the rank, the more damage that can be dealt to a target by punching and/or kicking. Someone with Rank S strength can easily destroy a building or crack the earth with their fists.
  • Endurance: The physical property of a ninja displaying how much exertion their bodies can withstand. Determines how long they can last in and outside of combat. The higher the rank, the longer they can go. Someone with Rank S endurance is capable of taking on long periods of exerting energy.
  • Speed: The physical property of a ninja displaying just how fast their movements are. Determines how quick one can travel in or outside of combat. The higher the rank, the faster someone can move. 
  • Reaction Time: The physical property of a ninja displaying how long it takes to respond to oncoming attacks. Determines how fast one can counter or maneuver around a someone's actions.
  • Perception: The physical property of a ninja displaying their awareness of what is going on around them. Determines how well they can sense the area around them and see through enemy points.

Those are all the stats that are to be trained and what they are. What's really important to know is how you can train them up to become a more capable ninja. It is yet another simple concept that I am positive you all will be able to remember. Everything you will need to know is detailed down below.

Training Stats

For each of the five stats, there are eight ranks to train through with five tiers within them. There is a certain amount of word count to complete and a small sum of ryo to pay in order to improve your stats. To move onto the next rank and tiers, you must complete the one prior to it. Example, finishing all five tiers of E-Rank would allow for you to work on D-Rank. There is no skipping.

When you do train the stats, you must post in the training thread and wait for approval for the results to be final. Look below for the requirements for training.

• E-Rank

Tier I: 50 words | 0 ryo cost
          Tier II: 75 words | 0 ryo cost
          Tier III: 100 words | 0 ryo cost
          Tier IV: 125 words | 0 ryo cost
          Tier V: 150 words | 0 ryo cost

• D-Rank

Tier I: 175 words | 25 ryo cost
          Tier II: 200 words | 50 ryo cost
          Tier III: 225 words | 75 ryo cost
          Tier IV: 350 words | 100 ryo cost
          Tier V: 375 words | 125 ryo cost